Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally seeing prayers answered.

I've only been praying for a month now.. and most of the time I feel awkward and weird doing it. Today has been wonderful as several of my prayers have been answered. I can't believe praying works! This is crazy!!! I know that God can't answer all prayers, but I'm absolutely shocked that He listened to mine at all. I'm blown away! Granted these were little things... mainly prayers I've said for/about other people, but still... who would have thought He'd listen to little old me??!? I'm flabbergasted.

1 comment:

  1. You are His daughter - the daughter of the King! Of course He listens to you.

    I loved Zephaniah 3:17 because it shows how God thinks of us, His kids. "The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

    ReplyDelete